Chicken Invaders 4 v1.00 [Full] | APK Download



Developer: Betacom (UK) S.A.
Version: 1.00ggl
Requires Android: 2.3.3 and up (QVGA/HVGA)
Category: Arcade & Action
Size: 27 MB
Average Rating: 4.4 / 5.0


Think you are the dominant species of this planet? check.

I bear in mind the day of the invasion well. The recollections still burn deeply, like spicy chicken wings.
They came by surprise, squawking threateningly, their ruffled feathers darkening the sun. offensive aggregation chickens, dead set punish humanity for our oppression of their earthbound brethren.
I instantly knew what had to be done. I born my half-eaten chicken burger and jumped in my cockpit. With a greasy finger I set my lasers to "extra crispy" and blasted off to intercept the fowl invaders.



You have just read an article that categorized ACTION / ARCADE with the title Chicken Invaders 4 v1.00 [Full] | APK Download. You can bookmark this page with URL http://gogoandroidfusion.blogspot.com/2013/05/chicken-invaders-4-v100-full-apk.html. Thank you!